Monday, July 2, 2012

Do You Know What I Do?

In our world of extreme communication, social media, cell phones and texting, I often wonder if anyone knows what I do for a living.  It is no secret that I love the elderly and making sure they have the care and resources they need to sustain an active life, but sometimes it seems that it is a guarded secret.  So....here I am, screaming from the rooftops....I work in the Home Health and Hospice Industry! I work for Freedom Home Health and Hospice!!

Why do I want you to know this? Well, let's say you or someone you love needs information, resource and/or services specifically for seniors.  I'm your girl.  I am the one who can help you see a light at the end of the caregiving tunnel.  I am the one who can help you find the skilled nursing or assisted living facility that your loved one would be comfortable in.  I'm the one who can help you understand the payor sources for these services.  Let me give you some ideas of what I can help with:

*I have relationships with EVERY facility, skilled nursing, independent or assisted living in Utah County and can help you with finding the right place for your loved one to recuperate or reside in.  I will even go with you on tours when looking for a facility.

*I facilitate 3 CARE Meetings (Caregivers Allowed to Rejuvenate and Energize)each month and have a wealth of resources for caregivers, everything from understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia or where to find a good Podiatrist.

*I work with a team of Nurses and Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists that are known throughout Utah as being fabulous in their care and commitment to out patients. They can provide the therapy and nursing services needed when your loved one is released from a skilled nursing facility to home or assisted living.  The continued therapy is a key step in the recovery of your loved one.  Many don't know, but this is usually 100% covered by Medicare or HMO's!!

*Need Home Health or Hospice services? I work for Freedom Home Health and Hospice and I would be honored if you chose my company.
 *Need an Senior Day Care program? I know where they are.
*Need community resources? I can give you a book full of agencies in your area.
*Need non-medical assistance at home? I can guide you to the companies that provide it.
*Need information on Medicaid or Medicare?.....

I think you get the idea;)

Call me when you need any of these services, 801-623-9595.  I would love to be able to help you in these sometimes confusing situations.

When you need physical therapy services, I hope you will consider choosing Freedom.  After all, it's the American thing to do;)







No comments:

Post a Comment